Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where Have I Been?

I'd like to be able to say that I gave up my super powers and have been off at my Fortress of Solitude these last few weeks with Lois Lane as a way of explaining the absence of posting on this site.

Or, I could say that I have been hard at work on my long awaited, much anticipated paper on Marshall McLuhan and Claude Levi-Strauss, otherwise known as Claude Levi-Strauss's contribution to Media Ecology.

Or perhaps I am demonstrating pure McLuhanism by eliminating any content so you can appreciate the medium of blogging itself.

The truth is that family and work-related matters have completely occupied my time and I just haven't been able to keep this blog going. I'm off to a conference next week, and then a business trip the week after, so I doubt that my contribution rate will increase in any meaningful way until mid August.

Of course, the muse may speak to me at any moment and something will show up. So, for those of you faithful readers who check this blog regularly, (hi Mom!), hang in there. I'll be back.

No comments: