As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been nominated by Paul Levinson for the Thinking Blogger Award. I accept this award humbly, gratefully and thoughtfully.
As part of my acceptance, I am now required to "tag" five other blogs that I consider worthy of the award. Normally, I would include Lance Strate's blog, but since Paul beat me to it, I won't burden Lance with the need to identify an additional five thinking blogs. Also, I would normally nominate my other blog The Savage Mind on Madison Avenue, but that would just be recursive. So, without further ado, here are my nominations for "5 blogs that make me think":
- Crooked Timber by a variety of contributors
- Unclaimed Territory by Glenn Greenwald (at Salon.com)
- Ghost in the Wire by Ken Ruffo
- Talking Points Memo by Joshua Micah Marshall
- Some Guy with a Website by August J. Pollack
Each of these bloggers is asked to do the following:
- Choose five other bloggers, as worthy as you (notify them, as I have notified you, and write up a nifty little post like this)
- Include in your post this link to the origin of the Thinking Blogger Awards,
- Display the "Thinking Blogger Award" in some permanent spot on your sidebar or wherever with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternate silver version if the gold doesn't fit the sophisticated color-scheme your of blog).
Thanks again, Paul!